I've only been driving here for two days now but here are some of the lessons I've learned:
- No speed limits are cool
- When you think you're driving really fast...a German will flash you with his lights letting you know to get out of their way. They won't move over to the right lane. They want you to move so you know you are going slow.
- Road rage is all the rage here. Go slow and they will scream at you in about 1 second.
- If you pull over to the shoulder on the Audubon you can get ticketed. It seems the only rule that applies on the Audubon is not stopping.
- They love to give out tickets when you go through tunnels, so make sure to slow down or the camera will catch you.
- Be prepared for people to give you very interesting looks if you appear in any way as a foreign driver.
- Have fun!!!