Join Jason Lanier for an action packed 90 minutes of live instruction as he shows you the correct and smart way to use Lightroom. Lightroom is the leading tool used by photographers all over the world to import, organize, edit, and export their images.
Knowing the correct way to use Lightroom will save you countless hours of editing time which in turn means you have more time to shoot! Part #1 focuses on the correct way to import, organize, and copyright your images using external hard drives.
You don't want to miss this online webinar where you will be able to view Jason's computer screen and follow along as he shows you the most efficient and effective way to work inside of Lightroom. Even if you don't currently own or use Lightroom you can benefit from this course because anyone can download a full version for FREE from adobe.com that lasts for 30 days.
Jason has taught entire workshops just on Lightroom alone and is now bringing it online so anyone, anywhere can learn from the comfort of their own home.
Registration is only $29.99 and all attendees will receive a video download of the presentation 1 week after the course! Register now!!
Benefits of the course:
- Speed up your workflow
- Eliminate the need to delete images 1 by 1 when you don't need them.
- Quickly and easily locate your files.
- Set up Lightroom using an external hard drive so you don't take up space on your computer.
- Automatically imprint your images with your copyright information in the metadata during import.
- Gain your life back by speeding up your editing process by 1000%
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 25 PEOPLE AND WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY MAY 3RD AT 4PM. DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!